eXtractorONE x NeTEx
Getting started with NeTEx timetables
Public Transport in The Netherlands is switching to timetables in the European format NeTEx. A great initiative that connects The Netherlands with the countries around us. OVContext processes these new timetables. We have experienced that:
- These XML files are awkwardly large and therefore difficult to “query”.
- All operators have created their own interpretation of the NeTEx standard.
- The content of their files must still be linked to master datasets, such as concessions.
If, like us, you want to create an application with NeTEx, you do not have to hire expensive programmers to process these files. By using the eXtractorONE tool, you can import a NeTEx timetable into an automatically generated SQL Server Database within minutes.
What we offer
OVContext, in collaboration with eXtractorONE and VANL, offers the following package for companies that want to get started with NeTEx.
OVContext - eXtractorONE - VANL
- An Enterprise License of eXtractorONE, with normally retails for €5000.00.
- Access to OVContext’s NeTEx portal for one user. This contains information such as which NeTEx files are available, by which operator and which version it is.
- Info about how a NeTEx file is constructed and how to import it with eXtractorONE.
- An overview of how to interpret the NeTEx files for individual operators.
- A set of SQL queries that can extract information from the data, such as lines, journeys, stops, timetable hours and distance.
Curious about the posibilities?
Building Twinning, De Zaale 11
5612 AJ Eindhoven
Mon - Fri: 8.30 - 17.30
Give us a call